14 more small biz awards for $22B Eagle II contract
- By Nick Wakeman
- Aug 27, 2013
The Homeland Security Department is expected to award 14 more small businesses contracts under its $22 billion Eagle II contract.
A source close to the procurement said the awards are in the functional category 1, which covers service delivery such as systems integration, software design/development, operations and maintenance.
The 14 small businesses are:
- 360 IT Integrated Solutions, Reston, Va.
- Acuity Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Applied Computing Technologies Inc., Alexandria, Va.
- BlueWater Technology Solutions LLC, Chantilly, Va.
- Citizant Inc., Chantilly, Va.
- Dev Technology Group Inc., Reston, Va.
- DKW Communications Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Evolver Inc., Reston, Va.
- Global InfoTek Inc., Reston, Va.
- List Innovative Solutions Inc., Herndon, Va.
- Pyramid Systems Inc., Fairfax, Va.
- SaiTech Inc., Bethesda, Md.
- Tangible Software Inc., Bethesda, Md.
- ViaTech Systems Inc., McLean, Va.
DHS is expected to officially announce the winners Tuesday afternoon, but has been notifying the winners this week. More details, such as teammate information, will likely be available once the official announcement is made.
These awards are the latest in a series of contracts awards under Eagle II. Earlier in August, the agency made seven in Functional Category 1, the HUBZone, and 10 unrestricted awards in Functional Category 2 for IT support.
Other awards have been made in the service-disabled, veteran-owned businesses in Category 1 for service delivery, small business awards in category 2 for IT support, unrestricted in Category 3 for independent validation and verification and small business in IV&V.
Nick Wakeman is the editor-in-chief of Washington Technology. Follow him on Twitter: @nick_wakeman.