Harris wins $46M contract to provide enterprise IT services
- By Mark Hoover
- Aug 22, 2012
Harris Corp. has won a $46 million contract to provide enterprise IT support services for both the North American Air Defense command and the U.S. Northern Command.
The task order contract has one base year and three one-year options, under the General Services Administration Schedule 70. Harris will provide the following services:
- IT planning, projects and design
- Testing and validation
- Component installation, diagnostics and repair
- Enterprise network management
- Hardware and software procurement, technical refresh and management
- Network, systems and storage administration
- Enterprise modeling and simulation
- Video teleconferencing
- Information assurance/computer network defense
- Service desk
- User training
- Internet applications
- Support for national special security events
Teammates on the contract include Abacus Technology Corporation, SRA International Inc., and Microsoft Consulting Services.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.