NCI wins $158.3M contract to provide services to PEO Soldier offices
- By Mark Hoover
- Aug 10, 2012
NCI Information Systems Inc. has won a $158.3 million contract to provide fielding and logistics services to the Program Executive Office Soldier and other related offices, the company announced Friday.
Others included in the award are subordinate PEO/S offices and associated Defense Department organizations with related missions. Specifically, these offices and organizations are:
- Project Manager, Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment
- Project Manager, Soldier Sensors and Lasers
- Project Manager, Soldier Warrior
The contract may also be used by the following test organizations:
- Army Test and Evaluation Command,
- U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command and subordinate schools and organizations
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology and subordinate schools and organizations
- Army Staff Department
- Other Program Executive Office offices and subordinate project managers
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.