NVTC unveils new board of directors
- By David Hubler
- Jun 20, 2012
The Northern Virginia Technology Council has elected its new board of directors.
The 14 individuals, elected at the NVTC membership meeting June 20, who will serve three-year terms are:
- Magid Abraham, comScore
- John Allen, Bluestone Capital Partners
- Mike Bradshaw, Google
- Steve Cooker, Monster.com
- Marilyn Crouther, HP Enterprise Services
- Karen Dahut, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Enrico Della Corna, PNC Bank
- Nelson Ford, LMI
- Curt Kolcun, Microsoft Corp.
- Kyle McSlarrow, Comcast Corp.
- Jennifer Morgan, SAP Americas
- Kevin Parker, Deltek
- George Quinn, Ernst & Young
- George Schindler, CGI
In addition, NVTC Chair Brad Antle, president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, made seven Chair's Appointments to the Board:
- Mike Golden, Wells Fargo
- John Hagan, BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
- Joel Kallett, Clearsight Advisors
- Oscar Osorio, Grant Thornton
- Jean Stack, Houlihan Lokey
- Sean Stone, Silicon Valley Bank
- Marta Wilson, Transformation Systems Inc. (TSI)
Four individuals also were appointed to the Senior Advisory Group of the NVTC board:
- John Mendonca
- Alan Merten, George Mason University
- Jim Sheaffer
- Lydia Thomas, Noblis
David Hubler is the former print managing editor for GCN and senior editor for Washington Technology. He is freelance writer living in Annandale, Va.