SECAF honors 8 for contributions to fed contracting community
- By David Hubler
- May 11, 2012
The Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum recently honored eight companies for their contributions to the government contracting industry.
The annual event honors small and emerging government contractors and others in the industry that rely on small businesses.
This year's winners are:
- Government Contractor of the Year (revenue under $6 million): Intrepid Solutions and Services Inc.
- Government Contractor of the Year (revenue $6 to $12 million): Foxhole Technology Inc.
- Government Contractor of the Year (revenue $12 to $25 million): Octo Consulting Group Inc.
- SECAF “Award of Excellence” (revenue under $25 million): CPS Professional Services LLC
- Small Business Partner of the Year (revenue $25 to $100 million): Attain LLC
- Small Business Partner of the Year (revenue more than $100 million): Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Government Small Business Advocate of the Year: Sandra Broadnax, director of the Small Business Programs Office at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
The fourth annual SECAF awards were announced at the May 3 gala at the McLean Hilton.
David Hubler is the former print managing editor for GCN and senior editor for Washington Technology. He is freelance writer living in Annandale, Va.