NVTC unveils new board members, senior advisory group
6 new board members join incoming chairman
- By David Hubler
- Sep 21, 2010
The Northern Virginia Technology Council announced the election of eight officers to the board of directors as well as the appointment of six new board members by the incoming chairman.
The NVTC officers for the fiscal year 2010-2011 are:
- Chairman: Brad Antle, president and CEO, Salient Federal Solutions.
- Vice Chairman: Sudhakar Kesavan, chairman and CEO, ICF International.
- Vice Chairman: Jim Sheaffer, president, North American Public Sector, CSC.
- President and CEO: Bobbie Kilberg, NVTC.
- Treasurer: Robin Lineberger, CEO, Deloitte Federal.
- Secretary: Stacy Mendler, COO, Alion Science and Technology.
- General Counsel: Scott Hommer, partner, Venable.
- Public Relations Adviser: Evan Weisel, principal, Welz and Weisel Communications.
In addition, Chairman Brad Antle announced his six appointments to the board. They are:
- John Allen, co-president, Defense and Government Services Group, BB&T Capital Markets/Windsor Group.
- Doug Boggs, partner, Patton Boggs.
- Aimee Daniels, executive vice president and market president, Mid-Atlantic Region, HSBC Bank.
- Joel Kallett, managing director, Business Services Group, Houlihan Lokey.
- Michael Maiorana, regional president, Verizon Wireless.
- Kim Shanahan, senior client partner and office managing director for Northern Virginia, Korn/Ferry International.
Also, the following new members of the Senior Advisory Group of the NVTC board were appointed:
- Mark Frantz, founder of BlueDelta Capital Partners.
- Warren Martin, partner, Argy,Wiltse and Robinson.
Finally, two individuals were named Honorary Members of the NVTC Board:
- Jack Dale, superintendent of the Fairfax County Public Schools.
- Ellen Harrison, chairwoman of the Equal Footing Foundation.
David Hubler is the former print managing editor for GCN and senior editor for Washington Technology. He is freelance writer living in Annandale, Va.