Navy makes 8(a) awards
- By Michael Hardy
- Dec 11, 2007
The Navy has awarded contracts for a variety of technology and management support services to 33 small businesses under an 8(a) competition. The work supports the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center in Charleston, S.C.
The indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contracts could reach a total value of $157.8 million if all optional renewals are exercised. Most of the work will be done in Charleston, but about 40 percent will take place in Norfolk, Va.
The contract awardees are:
- Advanced C4 Solutions Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- Cambridge Communications Systems Inc., Alexandria, Va.
- Chugach Government Services Inc., McLean, Va.
- Client Solutions Architects Inc., Ewing, N.J.
- Command Decisions Systems and Solutions Inc., Clifton, Va.
- Conley and Associates, Ballwin, Mo.
- DKW Communications, Silver Spring, Md.
- Dynamic Systems Technology Inc., Fairfax Va.
- Global Business Solutions Inc., Pensacola, Fla.
- Glotech Inc., Rockville, Md.
- Gryphon Technologies, Greenbelt, Md.
- GVI Inc., Virginia Beach, Va.
- Harrington Technology Associates, Chicago
- Imagine One Technology, Colonial Beach, Va.
- Inscope Solutions, Reston, Va.
- Integrated Systems Inc. ? USFalcon (Joint Venture), McLean, Va.
- Liberty Business Associates, North Charleston, S.C.
- Management and Training Consultants, Killeen, Texas
- Pioneer Technologies Inc., Fairfax, Va.
- Plexus, Baltimore
- Quintech Security Consultants, Summerville, S.C.
- RLM, Fayetteville, N.C.
- RNB Technologies Inc., Arlington, Va.
- Sentek, San Diego
- Sim-G Technologies LLC, Washington, D.C.
- SkillStorm Inc., Vienna, Va.
- TKC Technology Solutions LLC, Fairfax, Va.
- Trofholz Technologies Inc., Rocklin, Calif.
- UEC Electronics LLC, Hanahan, S.C.
- Unicom Technology, Inc., Santa Clara, Calif.
- Unified Business Technologies Inc., Troy, Mich.
- Varner Miller Associates, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Vector Planning and Services Inc., Hanahan, S.C.
The work includes program management and technical support services for program, project and acquisition management; material and equipment procurement; and engineering and testing support.
It also covers integrated logistics support, maintenance and technical support, configuration management, and information technology and Web services support.
Technology journalist Michael Hardy is a former FCW editor.