Checklist for bidders
The teams chasing the Georgia communications outsourcing project must meet the following requirements:
- Each offerer, whether a single organization or a bid team, must designate a primary contact.
- Each must have a minimum of $1 billion annual revenue and $250 million cash or cash equivalent at the time proposals are submitted and when the contract is awarded.
- The prime contractor must have entered into at least two binding information technology outsourcing contracts over the last five years worth more than $100 million.
- The offerer or each team member must not have been terminated for default nor been debarred or suspended from bidding on public or private contracts within the last three years.
- The offerer or each team member must not have filed for bankruptcy in the last five years and not be under protection of U.S. bankruptcy laws.
Source: Georgia Technology Authority