Washington Technology delivers strategic business information to systems integrators, prime contractors and subcontractors that are active in the federal, state and local, commercial and international technology marketplaces.
First Name: Last Name: Title: Company Name: Address1: Address2: City: State: ZIP Code: Country: Office Phone: (format: 123-456-7890) Office Fax: (format: 123-456-7890) Business E-mail:
Please give yourself a username and password for the Washington Technology Online web site:
Apply to recieve the free PRINT version of Washington Technology by completing the questions below. Qualifications for PRINT subscription are determined by the publisher and not everyone who completes this form will recieve a subscription.
1. I wish to receive/continue to receive a FREE subscription to Washington Technology: Yes No
2. Does your company provide systems integration products or services to the following types of business: (check all that apply)
3. The primary business activity of your organization is: (check one only)
1. Systems Integration 2. Network Integration 3. VAR -Systems Integration 4. VAR - Vertical Application 5. Systems/Software Development 6. Systems/Software Consultant 7. OEM - Manufacturer Integration 8. Distributor/Aggregator 9. Communications Integration 10. Aerospace/Defense Integration 20. Federal Government Executive 21. State or Local Government Executive 99. Other
If Other, please specify:
4. Please indicate your primary job function: (check one only)
1. President/CEO 2. Program/Project Management 3. Technical Management 4. General Corporate Management 5. Business Development 6. Marketing Management 7. Sales Management 8. Engineering 9. Systems Analyst 10. Contract Management/Officer 99. Other
5. We would normally ask that you sign the subscription application form. But since we're online, we ask that you provide a personal identifier. We recommend that the personal identifier be the state or foreign country in which you were born.:
E-Mail this page
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.