Washington Technology delivers strategic business information to systems integrators, prime contractors and subcontractors that are active in the federal, state and local, commercial and international technology marketplaces.
First Name: Last Name: Title: Company Name: Address1: Address2: City: State: ZIP Code: Country: Office Phone: (format: 123-456-7890) Office Fax: (format: 123-456-7890) Business E-mail:
Please give yourself a username and password for the Washington Technology Online web site:
Apply to recieve the free PRINT version of Washington Technology by completing the questions below. Qualifications for PRINT subscription are determined by the publisher and not everyone who completes this form will recieve a subscription.
1. I wish to receive/continue to receive a FREE subscription to Washington Technology: Yes No
2. Does your company provide systems integration products or services to the following types of business: (check all that apply)
3. The primary business activity of your organization is: (check one only)
1. Systems Integration 2. Network Integration 3. VAR -Systems Integration 4. VAR - Vertical Application 5. Systems/Software Development 6. Systems/Software Consultant 7. OEM - Manufacturer Integration 8. Distributor/Aggregator 9. Communications Integration 10. Aerospace/Defense Integration 20. Federal Government Executive 21. State or Local Government Executive 99. Other
If Other, please specify:
4. Please indicate your primary job function: (check one only)
1. President/CEO 2. Program/Project Management 3. Technical Management 4. General Corporate Management 5. Business Development 6. Marketing Management 7. Sales Management 8. Engineering 9. Systems Analyst 10. Contract Management/Officer 99. Other
5. We would normally ask that you sign the subscription application form. But since we're online, we ask that you provide a personal identifier. We recommend that the personal identifier be the state or foreign country in which you were born.:
E-Mail this page
Editor Nick Wakeman interviews Kevin DeSanto of the investment bank KippsDeSanto about the highlights of their annual M&A survey and trends driving acquisitions in the federal space.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.