As federal IT increasingly turns to cloud computing, running legacy applications on diverse operating systems and hardware configurations has become a major challenge to ‘keeping the lights on’, as well as making progress toward implementing new architectures. VMware ThinApp enables applications to be packaged so they run completely isolated from each other and the operating system on end-point devices. Application packages can be deployed to different Windows platforms, eliminating costly recoding and regression testing so you can easily migrate existing applications to Windows 7.
Please join us on September 13, 2012, for a complimentary webcast to learn more about how ThinApp can play an instrumental part in helping agencies to:
* Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with agentless application virtualization
* Eliminate application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding and regression testing
* Package applications once and deploy everywhere with a few mouse clicks
* Eliminate the need for additional server hardware or software investments and consolidate existing application server hardware
* Securely enable mobile or remote workers
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the recording after the event.
Contact Name: Ryan Schaffstall
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.