As federal IT increasingly turns to cloud computing, running legacy applications on diverse operating systems and hardware configurations has become a major challenge to ‘keeping the lights on’, as well as making progress toward implementing new architectures. VMware ThinApp enables applications to be packaged so they run completely isolated from each other and the operating system on end-point devices. Application packages can be deployed to different Windows platforms, eliminating costly recoding and regression testing so you can easily migrate existing applications to Windows 7.
Please join us on September 13, 2012, for a complimentary webcast to learn more about how ThinApp can play an instrumental part in helping agencies to:
* Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with agentless application virtualization
* Eliminate application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding and regression testing
* Package applications once and deploy everywhere with a few mouse clicks
* Eliminate the need for additional server hardware or software investments and consolidate existing application server hardware
* Securely enable mobile or remote workers
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the recording after the event.
Contact Name: Ryan Schaffstall
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.