Join Adobe and Carahsoft to learn how Adobe’s new technology can help your agency manage and measure your entire web presence in real time. Whether it's the web, blogs, social media, mobile, or video, your agency needs analytics to deliver the complete picture of online citizen engagement.
Adobe CQ5 allows organizations to improve their customer facing web experiences by creating, analyzing, and optimizing site content, campaigns, and targeted user experiences. Adobe SiteCatalyst allows you to easily measure, optimize, and report on the effectiveness of your organizations online presence in real time with customized dashboards.
Attend this seminar where Beau Brewer from Siteworx will outline how your agency can:
* Ensure that citizens are able to have the same experience on your website regardless of what device they are using
* Encourage participation between the government and community
* Ensure your agency is disseminating accurate information to the public in real time
* Understand why it’s important for government agencies to effectively measure across all of their digital channels
* Utilize drag-and-drop dashboard configuration and real-time segmentation to understand how citizens are interacting with your website
* Monitor and measure social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, blogs and any place where social conversations are occurring
Sign up now, or contact me for access to the archived recording after the event.
If you have any questions about this webcast or would like additional information on Adobe Solutions, please call 877-99ADOBE.
Contact Name: Michael Yauss