Holiday Inn Capitol
This outstanding conference brings together the government and industry leaders who are shaping the future of Health IT and provide you with the latest information on:
* Government HIT plans, policies, and requirements; guidelines and lessons learned in EMR/EHR implementation; strategies for meaningful use compliance, including the latest strategies for stage 2 MU; early lessons learned and strategies for setting up the accountable care organization
* How to stay abreast of the dynamically changing world of health technology.
* How do you ensure that your EHRs/MU plan does not inadvertently conflict with eventual ACO implementation?
* How do you take advantage of funding opportunities in EMRs, MU, HIEs, ACOs, etc.? What new roles must the CMIO/IT executive take on?
* How do you measure the ROI for IT investments – short term and long term?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this important two-day event.
Contact Name: Ken Hood
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.