Crystal Gateway Marriott
We are excited to announce our lunch keynote speaker, Joel Brenner, author of America the Vulnerable. Mr. Brenner, a former top-level National Security Agency insider, will discuss his new book which explores America's next great battleground: digital security.
Register today for the 5th annual Symantec Government Technology Summit to discuss and learn about the challenges government agencies are facing with current and future trends in IT, including:
* Widespread adoption of virtualization and how to manage it
* Increasing borders of where data resides, “Open-ness of Data”
* Consumerization of IT and the Evolution of the Endpoint
* Transparency of government and handling FOIA requests
* Evolution of the cyber threat landscape
Space is limited - Register now!
Check our website often for updates on agenda, speakers and more.
Questions? Contact us.
The Symantec Government Team at
Carahsoft Technology Corp.
Contact Name: Julie Denworth
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.