Las Vegas, NV
Now in its 16th hugely successful year, our annual event is widely recognized as "the world's best IT Service Management conference."
Our program is content rich and comprehensive – 15 tracks, 160+ sessions – covering a vast array of subjects from all across the ITSM spectrum. There is something for everyone – strategic, tactical, operational – we’ve got you covered! In fact, this is one main reason why so many organizations bring entire teams!
Join us for "Knowledge Translated Into Results" – our next conference theme. We’ll show you how to go beyond just theory to achieve true business value and outcomes.
Learn about what it really takes to become value added business partners and contribute positively to your organization's business goals and bottom line.
Don’t miss this extraordinary education experience! Highlights include:
• Powerful presentations by Pink Elephant’s highly sought-after consultants
• Expanded view of ITIL’s Service Lifecycle Process Model, including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement
• Insightful presentations from award winning CIOs who are recognized for their business contributions
• Return of highly rated university professors profiling business and leadership excellence
• More industry experts highlighting best practices beyond ITIL (CMM, CoBIT, ISO, IT Governance, EFQM, etc.)
• Provocative keynotes and industry luminaries not found in other conference programs
Register before October 28, 2011 and get 3 hotel room nights at the Bellagio for only $99.00 (plus tax) per night: February 19, 20, and 21, 2012.
To register or for more information: Call 1-888-273-7465 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
C-level executives, IT Service & Support Managers, Process Owners, Program Directors, IT vendors, and anyone who is interested in building and managing a business focused IT organization.
Contact Name: Christina Petovello