A variety of federal agencies are considering options for enabling employees to do their jobs from devices other than PCs, but can this be done efficiently, securely, and with an easy-to-manage environment? With VMware, you can.
Join us on November 17th to learn how VMware's View 5 desktop virtualization solution is being used to deploy virtual desktops to devices such as tablets and various smartphone formats for mission-critical requirements around Disaster Recover/COOP, telework, and secure mobile applications for federal organizations.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how to use View 5 to:
* Deliver complete desktop computing capabilities via a variety of devices such as tablet computers and smartphones
* Enable federal employees and contractors to work from a distance during planned and unplanned outages
* Support security and compliance requirements with specific security features and automated desktop management capabilities
* Avoid common pitfalls of deploying a VDI solution in your environment
* Provide virtual desktops on a physical desktop budget
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Erika Hard
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.