A variety of federal agencies are considering options for enabling employees to do their jobs from devices other than PCs, but can this be done efficiently, securely, and with an easy-to-manage environment? With VMware, you can.
Join us on November 17th to learn how VMware's View 5 desktop virtualization solution is being used to deploy virtual desktops to devices such as tablets and various smartphone formats for mission-critical requirements around Disaster Recover/COOP, telework, and secure mobile applications for federal organizations.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how to use View 5 to:
* Deliver complete desktop computing capabilities via a variety of devices such as tablet computers and smartphones
* Enable federal employees and contractors to work from a distance during planned and unplanned outages
* Support security and compliance requirements with specific security features and automated desktop management capabilities
* Avoid common pitfalls of deploying a VDI solution in your environment
* Provide virtual desktops on a physical desktop budget
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up to receive a copy of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Erika Hard
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.