The Tower Club
Challenges and opportunities abound today for IT/Telecom entrepreneurs. One noteworthy emerging trend is the return of large strategic buyers to the IT/Telcom market. Entrepreneurs seeking an exit at this time may well find the ideal acquirer. With that in mind, GMSI, Jones Day, TelecomHUB, TrustNetMD and The McLean Group welcome you to join them for a panel discussion on how to position a middle market IT/Telecom company.
Topics will include:
• 2011/2012 hot technology sectors for M&A and why valuations vary so widely among them
• The unique challenges of selling a middle market IT/Telecom company
• How to optimize your company’s key technology value drivers and address issues that detract from its value
• IT/Telecom companies' hidden assets
• The legal issues that create obstacles to a sale and how to manage or avoid them
• A discussion of the pros and cons of earnouts
Experienced panelists will address these questions and many more in a seminar oriented toward IT/Telecom company c-level executives and owners.
This seminar is oriented toward IT/Telecom company c-level executives and owners.
Contact Name: Katie Merchent
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.