Discussions will revolve around modernisation plans, new technologies and capability enhancements options beneficial and crucial to the success of your armoured vehicle programmes.
The expert speaker faculty will share their national requirements, policies and opportunities for local and global defence manufacturers to offer their solutions, focusing on a range of full vehicle platforms to vehicle sub-systems and individual components.
Attend Armoured Vehicles Asia and:
• Learn how Asian nations are planning to modernise their armoured vehicle fleets
• Gain insight into different procurement methodologies used throughout Asia
• Build relationships with your regional defence force colleagues
• Explore the capability enhancement options available to your armoured vehicle fleet
• Discuss operational lessons learned from those that have recently returned from combat zones
Visit www.armouredvehiclesasia.com for more details.
Military and Industry
Contact Name: Susy
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.