Colonial Williamsburg, VA
Williamsburg Lodge and Conference Center
Every year ELC brings together the senior-most executives from government and industry to address our top-priority IT challenges. This year's focus is on how we innovate the future and deliver trust in this increasingly mobile world.
The proliferation of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices and the associated use of mobile apps in the home and workplace presents government and industry with serious acquisition, security and human capital challenges.
ELC enables government IT professionals to take two days out of their hectic office schedules to focus on big-picture issues. This neutral forum, with its educational program, working lunches, and networking events is designed to foster cross-agency and government-industry collaboration and learning.
* MEET with recognized thought leaders and subject-matter experts and add to the dialogue
* LEARN best practices and innovative approaches for acquiring, deploying, securing and managing information technology
* TAKE AWAY actionable ideas
ELC 2011 has four track areas: Business Innovation, Technology Innovation, Mobility and Trust. Each track will have four sessions, resulting in 16 different workshops solving government’s problems.
* Business Innovation Track: Discuss generations working together to enable progressive mission delivery and customer service in an environment of “do more with less.”
* Technology Innovation Track: Address how government will look to industry to increase the scope, speed, and effectiveness in leveraging technology to deliver services better, faster, and at lower cost.
* Mobility Track: Explore how employee-owned devices will impact the future of government and whether mobility is mission critical.
* Trust Track: Government is in an increasingly interconnected world where we access multiple networks every day, how can agencies evaluate trust and cybersecurity?
This highly valued conference is open to ACT (government) members. IAC (industry) member organizations qualify for a specified number of attendance "slots" for their organization.
ACT (government) and IAC (industry) members
Contact Name: Angela Owens