Westin Washington Dulles Hotel
The event will be hosted by Tad Deriso, President & CEO of Mid-Atlantic Broadband Cooperative (MBC). MBC built and operates a broadband network for rural southern Virginia which has been recognized worldwide, including by President Obama, as an outstanding example of a successful middle-mile network.
The event will be keynoted by Anthony Wilhelm, PhD, BTOP program director at the NTIA, who will focus on the federal government’s plans and expectations as the broadband stimulus enters its next phase.
Panel discussions will cover a wide range of topics, including:
* Regulatory and compliance issues within the Broadband Stimulus Program
* Effectively marketing a broadband network
* Bidding on and winning private sector projects
* Cutting-edge applications and services that can be delivered on the new generation of broadband networks
* Connecting networks to educational institutions and public libraries
For more information, please visit www.mbc-va.com.
- Broadband stimulus grant winners
- Telephone and cable companies
- Professionals following the federal governments broadband stimulus program
Contact Name: Anna Vue