Annapolis Junction, MD
Concurrent Technologies Corporation 8530 Corridor Road
Our goal each month is to provide an informative and relevant industry professional or government official to present on agency or program-specific information.
Due to facility security requirements, the following conditions apply:
* All participants are required to be U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled organizations.
* Government-issued photo identification (military id, drivers license or passport) is required.
* Pre-paid registration is required to confirm attendance.
* Event registration closes at 12pm EST on the Wednesday immediately preceding the event. No registrations will be processed after this time.
* Credit card payments are due prior to registration closing. Unpaid registrations will be deleted from the attendee list prior to submission to the host facility manager.
To remit credit card payment by fax, please download this fax registration form (http://faxform.theasbc.org) and fax it to 410-381-2381 no later than Noon on the Wednesday preceding the event.
Check payments must be received no later than five business days prior to the event. Please make checks payable to The ASBC and mailed to:
PO Box 2786
Columbia, MD 21045-1786
U.S. Citizens representing U.S. owned/controlled providing products/services in support of government agency program requirements.
Contact Name: Linda Goetz
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.