Hyatt Regency Reston
Are you ready to immerse yourself in the most intense computer training experience available anywhere?
SANS is pleased to bring you SANS Northern Virginia Bootcamp 2010, in Reston April 6-13! This event features comprehensive hands-on technical training from some of the best Instructors in the industry and includes several courses that will prepare managers and technical computer security personnel for DoD 8570 approved certification exams. Start making your plans now to attend SANS Northern Virginia Bootcamp 2010!
Choose from these 5-6 day courses, with their corresponding certifications, filled with hands-on exercises, tips and tricks you can use as soon as you return to the workplace.
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - GSEC
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling Bootcamp - GCIH
- Security 508: Computer Forensics, Investigation & Response Bootcamp - GCFA
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compression™ - GSLC
- Management 414: SANS(r)+S(tm) Training Program for the CISSP(r) Certification Exam - GISP
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth Bootcamp - GCIA
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Bootcamp - GWAPT
Add one of these timely and relevant short courses and save up to 50%:
- Security 577: Virtualization Security Fundamentals - BRAND NEW
- Security 564: Security Architecture for Systems Administrators - BRAND NEW
- Security 567: Power Packet Crafting with Scapy - BRAND NEW
- Security 550: Information Reconnaissance: Competitive Intelligence and Online Privacy - BRAND NEW
- Management 404: Fundamentals of Information Security Policy
Here's what SANS alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
No other training has provided such instant value to me as a professional or to my company which employs me for these skills. Terry Pack, Wellpoint
I am the fourth person from my office to attend SANS training, and will highly recommend it to my other coworkers. Merry Crossland, Department of the Navy
This course is great at what it promises to do: prepare the student to pass the CISSP exam, no more, no less, and no waste. Jesus Salinas Di Giacomo, Douglas County PUD
Take a first-hand look at why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. Register & pay by February 24, 2010, to receive a $400.00 discount.
For your accommodations, Hyatt Regency Reston offers a special discounted rate of $182 S/D based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. Rates include high-speed Internet in your room, and are only available thru March 22, 2010. Book your reservation now! The Hyatt Regency Reston's premier location offers resort amenities, a complimentary shuttle to and from Dulles Airport and easy access to shops, restaurants and movie theaters.
Joseph Price of DoD says it all. The perfect format: concept/theory up-front, and then we dove right into hands-on labs. I learned a TON!!
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS Northern Virginia 2010.
Incident Handlers, Computer Forensics, Security Leadership, CISSP Candidates, Pen Testers, Sys Admins,
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)