Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
Sign up your business development, capture, and proposal teams and they’ll come away with the knowledge and know-how to…
• Evaluate the benefits of a BD pipeline or funnel for your company—small, medium, or large
• Put a commercial or home grown BD pipeline in place for your operation
• Screen opportunities and select those that best fit your core capabilities
• Track opportunities so that you’ll have the information needed at each phase of the BD lifecycle
• Give up an opportunity when it just doesn’t make sense to pursue it
• Use the best tools to build and maintain your BD pipeline
• Measure your success and communicate with top management
As an added bonus, you’ll take home the APMP Industry Opportunity Pursuit Framework handout!
Our three expert panelists - Alba Aleman, Randy Brooks, and Ed Swallow - have years of experience in setting up and successfully managing BD pipelines.
Proposal, Capture and Business Development Professionals
APMP Members: $65; Non-Members: $75; At the door: $85
Contact Name: Jay Schiavo
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.