Falls Church, VA
Fairview Park Marriott
Sign up your business development, capture, and proposal teams and they’ll come away with the knowledge and know-how to…
• Evaluate the benefits of a BD pipeline or funnel for your company—small, medium, or large
• Put a commercial or home grown BD pipeline in place for your operation
• Screen opportunities and select those that best fit your core capabilities
• Track opportunities so that you’ll have the information needed at each phase of the BD lifecycle
• Give up an opportunity when it just doesn’t make sense to pursue it
• Use the best tools to build and maintain your BD pipeline
• Measure your success and communicate with top management
As an added bonus, you’ll take home the APMP Industry Opportunity Pursuit Framework handout!
Our three expert panelists - Alba Aleman, Randy Brooks, and Ed Swallow - have years of experience in setting up and successfully managing BD pipelines.
Proposal, Capture and Business Development Professionals
APMP Members: $65; Non-Members: $75; At the door: $85
Contact Name: Jay Schiavo
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.