- Buyer: CACI International
- Seller/Target: Advanced Programs Group, Pangia Technologies LLC, and Paradigm Holdings Inc.
- Advisers: WWC Securities LLC for Advanced Programs, White Peak Capital for Pangia, and Bluestone Capital Partners for Paradigm.
- $61.5 million for Paradigm; not available for Advanced Programs Group and Pangia
CACI has long been one of the more active acquirers in the government market, so it was no surprise that it closed three deals during 2011. What was noteworthy was that the company’s performance remained top notch. The acquisitions all came in growth markets such as cybersecurity and government transformation and accelerated its already strong organic growth.
- Honorable Mention:KEYW Corp. for buying Flight Landata, Forbes Analytic Software, and JKA Technologies.