Tick, Tock: Fast 50 deadline looms
The deadline for nominations the 2013 Fast 50 is fast approaching. Applications are due July 1, and it is very unlikely we’ll extend the deadline.
Here is what you need to know if you don’t know already:
- The Fast 50 ranks the fastest growing small businesses in the government market.
- Companies that are applying should submit five years of government revenue data to calculate a compound annual growth rate.
- Rankings are based on the compound annual growth rate, also known as a CAGR.
- Companies must be considered a small business by the federal government or participate in any of the government’s small business programs, such as 8(a) and veteran-owned.
- The top company gets a brand new Cadillac.
OK, I made up the Cadillac part, but the Fast 50 will appear on WashingtonTechnology.com, along with the revenue data they submit.
We’ll be doing profiles of several of the winners and explore what their success says about the trends and challenges in today’s market.
The Fast 50 is one of my favorite annual features because it gives us a great opportunity to discover new companies that are doing great things in the market. You should think about it that way, too. Here is a chance to brag about your company and what’ve you’ve accomplished.
The application process is easy; it’s all online. Click here to apply.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Jun 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM