7 win $876.9M Navy training contract
- By Nick Wakeman
- May 06, 2014
Seven companies are now lined up to compete for $876.9 million in training and education task orders for the Navy.
The companies won contracts under the Joint Force Development program to provide adaptive support for training and real world operations by offering academic education, training assessment, experimentation in warfighting solutions and infrastructure.
The seven companies and their contract numbers are:
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services (N00189-14-D-Z012)
- Booz Allen Hamilton (N00189-14-D-Z014)
- Capstone Corp., Alexandria, Va. (N00189-14-D-Z015)
- Science Applications International Corp. (N00189-14-D-Z016)
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems Inc. (N00189-14-D-Z017)
- General Dynamics Information Technology (N00189-14-D-Z018)
- MacAulay-Brown Inc. (N00189-14-D-Z019)
The companies will compete for task orders under the contract. Most of the work will be performed at contractor facilities (86 percent) and the rest at government locations (14 percent) as determined by the individual task orders.
The contracts run through April 30, 2019.
Nick Wakeman is the editor-in-chief of Washington Technology. Follow him on Twitter: @nick_wakeman.