CSC gets bridge contract to keep Marine systems running
- By Nick Wakeman
- Aug 23, 2013
Computer Sciences Corp. has been given a $28.9 million bridge contract to continue supporting various Marine Corps business systems.
The bridge will allow CSC to continue to support a variety of systems through August 2014, when a new, competitively awarded contract will be in place.
Systems CSC supports as an enterprise business systems integrator for the Marines include:
- Marine Corps Total Force System
- Unit Diary/Marine Integrated Personnel System
- Remote Access Pay Transaction Personnel System
- Discharge Account Summary
- Civilian Personnel Information Management System
Work will include software engineering design, programming, testing, and integration. Most of the work will be performed in Kansas City.
Nick Wakeman is the editor-in-chief of Washington Technology. Follow him on Twitter: @nick_wakeman.