Six win $48M Army contract for command and control services
Ten bids received for this contract
- By Mark Hoover
- Jul 08, 2013
Six companies have won a $48 million contract with the U.S. Army to provide C4 support services at Fort Bragg, N.C.
The companies will compete for task orders to provide support services for command, control, communications and computer systems.
The winners are:
- TeleCommunications Systems (Contract number: W904TE-13-D-0461)
- By Light, Professional IT Services (W904TE-13-D-0462)
- Cytech Communications (W904TE-13-D-0463)
- iGov Technologies (W904TE-13-D-0464)
- Sierra Nevada Corp. (W904TE-13-D-0465)
- D&S Consultants Inc. (W904TE-13-D-0616)
Ten bids were received for this contract.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.