Citizant wins $38M in task orders to support IRS
Orders awarded under the TIPSS-4 IT services contract
- By Mark Hoover
- Jun 06, 2013
Correction: This article has been updated to reflect that Citizant won five task orders totaling $38M, with options
Citizant has won five task orders valued at $38 million, with options, to provide software development, systems operations and maintenance and program management support to the Internal Revenue Service.
The task orders were awarded under the Total Information Processing Support Services, or TIPSS-4, IT services contract.
Citizant will work to increase customer awareness and confidence, develop the IRS workforce and create and streamline business processes.
Under the orders, Citizant will provide software development and additional services toward the following assignments:
- ACA Branded Prescription Drugs Application Development and Maintenance Support
- Intranet Web Services Technologies and SAMS II Operations & Maintenance Support
- ACA Insurance Provider Fee Applications Development and Maintenance Support
- Business Compliance Management Systems Branch Services IT Support
- HSPD-12 Credentials Issuance and Maintenance Support
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.