Four win Air Force acqusition contracts worth millions
Four companies will provide for professional acquisition services at several Air Force bases
- By Mark Hoover
- Apr 18, 2013
Four companies have one contracts of varying value to provide professional acquisition services to the Air Force at four of its bases.
While each contract varies in value, each of the four are cost-plus-fixed-fee, cost-reimbursable contracts and the total value is nearly $40 million.
The winners and contract values are:
- Oasis Systems LLC -- $11.8 million
- Quantech Services Inc. -- $9.5 million
- PE Systems Inc. -- $9 million
- Odyssey Systems Consulting Group -- $8.6 million
Work will take place at Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass.; Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio; Maxwell Air Force Base-Gunter Annex, Ala.; and Randolph and Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.
Work is expected to be completed by Oct. 17, 2013.
Funds obligated at the time of the award also vary by contractor:
- Oasis Systems -- $4.2 million
- Quantech Services -- $5.6 million
- PE Systems -- $8.5 million
- Odyssey Systems Consulting Group -- $3 million
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at email@example.com, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.