12 contractors named to $7B Army services award
- By Mark Hoover
- Oct 05, 2012
Twelve contractors were awarded $7 billion cost-plus-fixed-fee contracts by the Army for software and engineering services, according to an October 4 Defense Department announcement.
The winning contractors are:
- Science Applications International Corp.
- BAE Systems Information Solutions Inc.
- Sotera Defense Solutions Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems Inc.
- ManTech Sensor Technologies Inc.
- Engility Corp.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp.
- CACI Technologies Inc.
- CGI Federal Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corp.
Work is estimated to be completed on Sept. 27, 2017, and will take place at locations determined with each order. Fifteen bids were received, solicited by way of the internet.
The Army Contracting Command, Fort Monmouth, N.J., is the contracting activity.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at email@example.com, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.