Networx awards update
As of Dec. 3, 2008, the General Services Administration had reported 114 fair opportunity award decisions under Networx Universal and 42 under Networx Enterprise.Universal breakdown
Verizon: 46Enterprise breakdown
Level 3 Communications: 1
As of Dec. 3, 2008, 92 statements of work had been submitted, GSA said.Selected awards
- Verizon wins a $63 million, nine-year Labor Department award for wide-area network (WAN) services.
- AT&T wins a $94 million Defense Information Systems Agency award for wireless and data services.
- Qwest wins a $31 million, 10-year GSA award to provide voice services.
- Qwest wins a $60 million Veterans Affairs Department award for voice and data services that connect 1,300 sites nationwide.
- AT&T wins a $120 million VA award to deploy an IP WAN to provide data services to 240,000 VA employees.
- Qwest wins an $18 million NASA award for voice and data services nationwide.
- Verizon wins a $20.9 million VA award to provide toll-free services, hosted interactive voice response and secure database applications for VA call centers nationwide.
- Verizon (as the primary contractor) wins a $752 million, 10-year DISA award to provide data services.
- Qwest (as secondary) wins a $368 million, 10-year DISA award to provide voice services.
- AT&T wins an Agriculture Department award, but a protest by losing bidders Qwest and Verizon prompts USDA to re-compete the contract.
- Verizon wins a $15 million Interior Department award to help manage the expenses of 22,000 mobile devices.
- AT&T wins a Transportation Department award.
- Qwest wins a Social Security Administration award.
- Verizon wins a $752 million DISA award for data services.
- Verizon wins a $16.4 million, 10-year U.S. Postal Service award to provide long-distance and calling card services and upgrade the network for IP services.
- Verizon (as primary) wins a $679 million Homeland Security Department award for telecom services under OneNet, DHS’ sensitive-but-unclassified IP network.
- AT&T (as secondary) wins a $292 million Networx Universal award under DHS’ OneNet.
- AT&T wins a $20 million Customs and Border Protection award for voice networking.
- Qwest wins a National Labor Relations Board award for voice services.
- Verizon wins a $368 million Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization award to provide voice services to 700,000 military employees worldwide.
- AT&T wins a DOT award.
- Verizon wins an Energy Department award for network services.
- Qwest wins a $3.5 million, three-year U.S. Railroad Retirement Board award to provide a network to carry a suite of digital services to offices nationwide.
- AT&T wins a $270 million, 10-year Treasury Department award for network services.